The band consists of: Andrija Milić (keyboards), Ivan Milić (guitar), Nenad Kozig (bass) and Boris Beštak (drums), and it formed in order to, through live performances, promote original film scores in the form of multimedia projects
The music that Safe House performs was originally written for films that have received multiple awards:
- Safe House of director Kristijan Milić (The award for best depute at the Pula Film Festival)
- The Living and the Dead of Kristijan Milić (8 golden arena awards in Pula, including the award for best musical score, and 5 international awards, Lecce, FEST, Grossman etc.)
- Number 55 of Kristijan Milić (8 golden arenas)
- Dead Fish of Kristijan Milić (1 golden arena, the Gold Remi Award for best foreign film at WorldFest-Houston)
- Half a Century of Disco of Zvonimir Rumboldt (Solo Positivo/Vukovar Film Festival - Special award)
Although the band mainly plays instrumental film music, they also perform vocal compositions such as And I'll Never Forget Her composed by Ivan Milić (from the film Dead Fish), and others, which will also (we hope!) find their place in a film production. The music has been adjusted for live performances, proving that it can be interesting without the aid of imagery.