Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the “Rules”) and apply to the prize draw competition as advertised by Music Glue and Teenage Cancer Trust. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules.
- Entrants must be UK residents and must be aged 18 and over.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of Teenage Cancer Trust.
- The entry period starts on 28th September and closes 03.55am on the 1st of November
- To enter, entrants must pay £5 via the Music Glue Teenage Cancer Trust Unseen website. On entry, entrants will receive a message confirming their entry.
- Entries that are received after the competition closing date will not be counted but may incur the cost of £5 entry fee.
- Entries that are incomplete (where there is insufficient contact details for us to contact the winner) will be deemed invalid but you will still be charged.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Teenage Cancer Trust for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Employees of Teenage Cancer Trust or Music Glue or any members of their immediate families living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Teenage Cancer Trust does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this Promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Teenage Cancer Trust liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
Winner contact and Prize Fulfilment
- The prize winner will receive a prize consisting of one of the following items (depending on which raffle was entered); The Cure signed guitar; One of ten runner up posters signed by The Cure, Pete McKee print signed by Nile Rogers; Pete McKee print signed by Noel Gallagher; Pete McKee print by Ed Sheeran (NOT SIGNED); Pete McKee print signed by Stereophonics; Pete McKee print signed by The Who. The prize will be delivered to the winners’ address provided upon confirmation of winning the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize and the prize cannot be sold, exchanged, transferred or bartered.
- The winners will be drawn at random by Music Glue under independent supervision within 48 hours of the closing date and notified by email within 24 hours of the draw being made. Teenage Cancer Trust will notify the winner and the winner’s details will be transferred to Teenage Cancer Trust by Music Glue. In the event that contact cannot be made within a further 24 hours, Teenage Cancer Trust reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- The judges’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In order to claim a prize, entrants may be required to provide official proof of age and/or residency sent via email. If entrants are asked to provide this documentation they must do so within 24 hours. Teenage Cancer Trust reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by Teenage Cancer Trust to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Teenage Cancer Trust will not deliver prizes to addresses outside of the specified geographical coverage stated above in term 1.
- Teenage Cancer Trust may refuse to allocate a prize to a winner at its sole discretion to anyone acting in any manner deemed by Teenage Cancer Trust to be in violation of these terms and conditions. Teenage Cancer Trust shall have no liability for any loss of any kind incurred by the winner.
- Any cost incurred in entering shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Teenage Cancer Trust reserves the right to substitute a prize if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
Publicity & Data Protection
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Teenage Cancer Trust’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The prize winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received where those details are reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Teenage Cancer Trust without prior notice.
- The promoter is Teenage Cancer Trust , 93 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EZ and the draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute.
- Teenage Cancer Trust is the beneficiary charity. Registered Charity 1062559 (England & Wales); SC039757 (Scotland) with a registered office at 93 Newman St, London, W1T 3EZ;
- Prize winners consent to their names and counties being made available by Teenage Cancer Trust. For names and counties of prize winners please send an SAE to Teenage Cancer Trust.