YouTube Cards: How to add Cards to your videos
HOW TO ADD CARDS TO YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO
YouTube Cards – a more refined version of annotations – add another layer of interactivity to your videos and are a great way to drive traffic to your profile. They are displayable on both mobile and desktop, and you can include custom images, titles and text. These Cards are split into six categories including videos, playlists, associated websites and merchandise. The Card will always be on show through an information button in the top right hand corner of your video, and you can add up to five Cards. No apps to install, no messing about – it’s easy!
How To Use YouTube Cards
1. Sign into your YouTube Video Manager account
2. Select the video you want to add Cards to, and click Edit
3. Click on the Cards button in the top navigation bar, then click Add Card
4. Click Add Card again to bring up the creation window
5. Select a Card type and add the URL to your Music Glue profile
6. Upload your image or select one suggested from the URL and edit your title and call-to-action text
7. Click Create Card and adjust the start time
We all need a little help from our friends sometimes, and our support team are here to help. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi directly via the live chat pop up in the bottom right corner of your account.