The Sound theme: How to install the Sound theme
Stand out with the Sound theme
Sound is an eye-catching grid style theme that is all about beautiful images and good vibrations. We've kept it simple so the focus stays on your content, making it very easy for your fans to navigate. Use the new theme designer to fully customise your profile with your unique style and make a lasting first impression... so your fans can't stop browsing!
Why it's so good:
Sound creates an immediate Wow effect...
- Apply a widescreen background image.
- Display branding discretely.
- Image led, grid-style design.
- Embed social links and widgets at the bottom of the page.
- Add unlimited pages.
- Design your profile using your own logo, images, colours and fonts.
- Use the CSS editor to customise your profile down to the pixel.
...With the guarantee of world class e-commerce capabilities:
- Create a one stop shop for all your music, tickets, merchandise and experiences.
- Choose the number of columns and products per page.
- Upsell items at check out.
- Upload several images per product.
- Share products on Twitter and Facebook or embed them anywhere.
- View the full list of e-commerce features
As profiles now have super flexible design capabilities as well as the potential to embed almost anything, you no longer need to build a separate website.
Music Glue themes are also web responsive to showcase profiles to their full potential on computer, tablet & mobile, and guarantee a fast and secure user experience for fans.
Artists or promoters that have already chosen Sound include:
How to install Sound for your profile:
2. Head to Profile > Themes > then click on Sound.
3. Upload a logo and a background image in the Designer, under Settings.
4. Customise your profile e.g. choose your colours, fonts and number of columns that appear in the store.
5. Feeling technical? Get even more creative within the Custom CSS window.
6. You can edit and preview your profile freely, all your changes will be automatically saved; just hit Publish when you're happy to go live!
- Recommended logo dimension: 250 x 60 pixels
- Recommended background image dimension: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- To optimise your fans' experience, we recommend choosing a simple background image so the products, events or blog posts displayed, are easily readable.
We all need a little help from our friends sometimes, and our support team are here to do just that. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi directly via the live chat pop up in the bottom right corner of the user-end.