Boost Your Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales with These simple Promotion Ideas
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner: 24th & 27th November. Last year, Music Glue artists’ sales doubled during what has become the biggest shopping days of the year for retailers (you!).
Make sure your fans don’t miss out by following our 8 promo ideas to increase your sales.
Create offers that your fans will want to buy
Creating a special offer or discounting your stock does not mean you should de-value your products. Instead, think creatively how you can add value for your fans when creating offers; what will they want to buy? Here are some ideas you can action right away with your Music Glue account:
1) Offer discount vouchers – This is probably the most popular offer on Black Friday, and it works a treat! Create a discount code for your fans to use during a limited time only. Make sure to share the code with your fans!
2) Bundle up your products – Look at your best selling merch or music and mix them together to create a one-off super appealing Black Friday bundle, or offer a free product for every purchase... If you’ve never created bundles, this might be the time to test this feature out, it's one of our favourite (year-round) to upsell.
3) Print on demand limited edition merch – Here, it’s all about the scarcity of the product rather than the discount. Using the Print on Demand app on Music Glue, you can create a limited range without having to plan a lot in advance or stock additional products in your living room.
Promote, promote, promote
Virtually everyone will jump on the Black Friday bandwagon so capturing your fans’ interest is key. Think of it like raising your voice to be heard in a crowded room. You’ve spent time preparing great offers for you fans; shout loud and clear about it!
4) Make the offer clear on your website and store.
5) Send a newsletter to your fans to announce it.
6) Publish it on social media and link to your store.
7) Advertise to reach more fans - if you’re willing to advertise your offer on Facebook or Twitter to increase reach and sales, make sure you track your return on advertising spend using the Facebook tracking pixel.
Make it last
8) Black Friday and Cyber Monday don’t actually last only 2 days. Announce your campaigns a few days in advance and make it last for a whole week from Cyber Monday (now actually called Cyber week!).
Create your free website and online store today, get started with Music Glue.