To become a member of Union Chapel please select either a full price or concession membership below.
Annual membership entitles you to:
of Union Chapel
We would like to thank you for your support. Please visit
for more information.
Please note your welcome email and details of any members’ offers will be sent next working day.
To purchase membership and become a member of Union Chapel you must be 16 or over.
By purchasing membership you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Union Chapel Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Union Chapel is committed to treating its customers fairly. We are a charitable organisation and will uphold ethical business practices at all times.
2. Once Union Chapel Project has recouped costs, all profits from the sale of membership will be distributed between the Margins Project and restoration projects being undertaken on the Chapel building according to the wishes of the Union Chapel Directors
1. Customers may only redeem their discounts once they have received their membership card (Membership Card
) – please see Delivery
2. Upon receipt of their Membership Card, customers shall be entitled to the Members’ Benefits
• Advanced Listings
of all gigs and events – members will be notified via email (to the email address provided on application) about upcoming gigs and events taking place at Union Chapel as they are announced and at least 24 hours in advance of those on the Union Chapel mailing list. Excludes advance announcement and/or pre-sale of tickets exclusively to artist/band fanclub members.
• 10% off bar
at all UC gigs and events – This discount can be used at the Union Chapel bar only on presentation of a valid Membership Card and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Union Chapel reserves the right to ask the member for ID (passport, driving license or credit/debit card) to prove that the Membership Card being used belongs to the person purchasing the discounted drinks.
• 10% off food
at Margins café – This discount can be used at the Union Chapel Margins Café only on presentation of a valid Membership Card and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Union Chapel reserves the right to ask the member for ID (passport, driving license or credit/debit card) to prove that the Membership Card being used belongs to the person purchasing the discounted food.
• 50% off selected Union Chapel events
– this does not include promoter organised artist gigs. Union Chapel events where the 50% discount will be available to members will be advertised on http://www.unionchapel.org.uk/events.php
. Members will need to present their Membership Card in conjunction with their discounted ticket on entry to the event. Union Chapel reserves the right to ask for ID (passport, driving license or credit/debit card) to prove that the Membership Card belongs to the person using the discounted ticket. All events are subject to availability. Membership does not guarantee availability to Union Chapel events.
• Other promotional offers
– Union Chapel may offer other special offers to members but is under no obligation to do so.
3. Membership Cards and any associated Members’ Benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named member. Proof of identity may be requested on presentation and use of your Membership Card.
4.The Membership Card is the property of Union Chapel and shall be forfeited by any member in the event of misuse.
5. Membership benefits may be subject to change at any time. No refunds can be made.
6. You must be at least 16 or over to purchase membership and become a member of Union Chapel.
7. Membership is valid for twelve consecutive months. If you are unable to use your membership at any stage during this time refunds or extensions cannot be offered in any circumstances.
8. Members must adhere to all rules and regulations that are relevant to their visit to Union Chapel.
9. Union Chapel reserves the right to refuse entry and/or cancel the membership without refund. In particular if the card holder behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff, anyone else at Union Chapel, or breaches the terms and conditions relating to access to our facilities, membership will be cancelled.
10. Union Chapel has the right to reject applications for membership or renewal.
1. Membership fees are £25 per annum for full price members and £20 per annum for concessions.
2. Concession memberships are available to students in full time education, those receiving Jobseekers or Disability Living Allowance, & over 65’s at the time of purchase.
3. Membership fees are revised annually and will be notified to members by email.
1. Payment will be taken from the customer via Music Glue product sales platform and transferred to Union Chapel at a later date.
2. Members will be notified by email 1 month before their membership is due to expire that they must purchase a new membership to continue to enjoy the Members’ Benefits
1. Union Chapel will post the Membership Card 2nd class via Royal Mail to new members within 5 working days of receiving the customer’s order.
2. The customer should expect to receive their Membership Card within 2 weeks of placing their order, though this cannot be guaranteed. Members may redeem their discounts only following receipt of their Membership Card.
3. The customer should expect to receive their welcome email the next working day after purchasing their membership.
4. Union Chapel will not accept responsibility for the delivery time or conditions of goods after the Membership Card has been shipped.
Returns, Refunds & Losses
1. The customer has a ten day period from the date of purchase in which to notify Union Chapel if they wish to cancel their membership. Notification must be made in writing to email@example.com
and must be received by Union Chapel within such ten day period. Upon receipt of valid written confirmation Union Chapel will provide a full refund.
2. The customer will be required to return their Membership Card to Union Chapel at their own expense before they will receive a refund.
3. Membership cannot be cancelled during a period which has already been paid for. Membership will automatically terminate at the end of the period you have paid for if payment is not received for the next period.
4. If a Membership Card is lost, stolen or defective, the member must notify Union Chapel as soon as possible. The cost for replacement Membership Card should you require one will be £5. If the card is defective, the member must return it to Union Chapel. Union Chapel’s liability in such circumstances shall expressly be limited to the replacement of the defective Membership Card.
1. We understand that on rare occasions things can go wrong. If the customer wishes to make a complaint we will endeavour to respond and work with them to solve the problem within a reasonable period.
2. If the complaint cannot be resolved satisfactorily for both parties then Union Chapel may at its sole discretion, offer the customer a refund (in whole or part) if they feel this is a suitable response, but they will be under no obligation to do so.
3. The customer will be required to return their Membership Card to Union Chapel at their own expense before they will receive a refund (if any).
Union Chapel, Compton Avenue, London N1 2XD. Tel: 0207 226 1686.
Data & Privacy
1. Union Chapel follows all guidelines of the Data Protection Act.
2. The customer shall provide all such information as is reasonably required by Union Chapel to provide the goods and services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Details, as provided by the customer, are held on computer, for our own internal records.
4. The customer’s details will not be passed onto any third party
5. The customer’s details will be retained in order that we may contact them by email and post their Membership Card to them.
1. All communications with members will be conducted via email.
2. The welcome email and details of any members’ offers will be sent the next working day.
3. Members can expect one email per month containing general news and information regarding Union Chapel in addition to Advanced Listings
emails as detailed above.
4. It is the member’s responsibility to inform Union Chapel of their correct email address and/or change of name and/or change of address. Please send updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Union Chapel, Compton Avenue, London N1 2XD.
Limitation of Liability
1. Union Chapel shall not be liable to the member in respect of any direct, indirect or consequential damage, costs or expenses or any other claims for consequential loss whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the Union Chapel Membership.
2. Notwithstanding the previous provision, Union Chapel shall not in any circumstances be liable to a member for more than the annual membership fee paid by the member.
3. All information provided is correct at the time of publication. However, no liability is offered for errors contained on the Union Chapel website, or the actions of third parties.
1. Union Chapel is not liable for failure to perform any obligations to members if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including, without limitation, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster, war, terrorist activities, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service).
1. If a Clause of this Agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other Clauses of this Agreement will continue in effect.
1. Nothing in these conditions will affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Law and Jurisdiction
1. English law shall govern the construction, validity, and performance of these Terms and Conditions, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute between them.
* Email only. Excludes advance announcement and/or pre-sale of tickets exclusively to artist/band fanclub members.
** Does not include promoter run artist gig tickets – applies only to Union Chapel run events such as film screenings, talks and other bar events. Those events where 50% discount will be available to members will be clearly listed on the events listings page on the Union Chapel website.http://www.unionchapel.org.uk/events.php