We are looking for Ruby developers to join the technical team to work alongside colleagues with masses of music industry know-how. You’ll be working on some really interesting problems over a range of projects. For example, we:
- run a Rails 4 app providing a highly interactive environment for our clients to manage their accounts.
- build high-traffic Rails/Sinatra APIs serving internal and external clients.
- operate a distributed architecture of independently scalable applications.
- analyse, transcode and edit user-generated media files.
- host our code on GitHub.
- run automated tests on Travis.
- deploy to Heroku.
- At least a solid year of Ruby development on your CV, and experience of things like MongoDB, Postgres, AWS, Heroku and job queues will be advantageous.
- Experience of running and supporting an application in production.